Lake Nona Performance Club | Orlando, FL
How Lake Nona’s new world-class fitness, wellness and performance center is a game-changer for whole-person health and community wellbeing
Under construction and scheduled to open in July 2021, the Lake Nona Performance Club (LNPC) in Orlando will be one of the most thoughtfully curated and all-inclusive health and wellness centers in the nation. It provides a tailored approach to whole-person health for members of all ages and skill levels and empowering participants to overcome injury and disease. The 130,000-square-foot center will redefine the fitness center experience for the region with leading-edge workout equipment, state-of-art classes, and interactive programs driven by the latest performance technology.
Future LNPC members will be guided with a hands-on, data-focused approach from day one. “Using a data-focused approach, beginning with our precision wellbeing assessment, gives us a comprehensive understanding of each member,” said Jay Groves, the Executive Director. “With the assessment, we can look at all aspects of short-term and long-term health to create a custom action plan. From there, we have a structured program that includes on-going engagement and touch points to ensure members are achieving their goals.”
Beyond best-in-class facilities and medically grounded programming, LNPC will offer a wide range of boutique style experiences throughout the center.
- 5,500-square-foot iconic Mind Body Zone to rival the best yoga, barre, and Pilates studios
- 8,000-square-foot rock climbing area with multiple rock-climbing and bouldering surfaces that will challenge the most advanced climbers and provide options for beginners.
- Highly refined, advanced sports and training program to serve athletes of all ages and abilities.
- Human Performance Lab focusing on game changing performance at the metabolic level for both athletes, fitness enthusiasts and patients.
- Aquatics facility featuring three different pools – a leisure pool, lap pool, and whirlpool – allowing injury rehabilitation and classes for family and group exercise.
- 150+ state-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular equipment, including renowned Technogym cardio training equipment with personal entertainment systems
- On-site integrative medicine and rejuvenation suites including massage therapists, acupuncturists, and finely appointed locker rooms featuring towel service, sauna, and steam room
- Supervised, dedicated children’s activity area with curriculum-based wellness programming
- Dynamic, remote training program and exercise options
LNPC is located in the heart of the 6 million sq. ft. Lake Nona Town Center, which is centrally located within the 17-square-mile Lake Nona Community developed by the Tavistock Group. This forward-thinking region is transforming the concept of healthy living for the 300,000+ who live and work in this modern mecca for technology and innovation in Orlando. It is a destination city that is home to numerous world-class hospitals, UCF School of Medicine, KPMG’s $450 million National Training Center, USTA’s National Training Center, Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute and many more. LNPC is already attracting internationally known wellness and sports performance icons; official partnerships soon to be announced.
The LNPC development project is a Joint Venture (JV) between two powerful family offices – Signet, LLC and the Tavistock Group. The fitness center is operated by Integrated Wellness Partners (IWP), a subsidiary of Signet, LLC. IWP that is highly experienced in comprehensive, turnkey development, finance, and health and wellness management solutions for health systems, universities, and municipalities nationwide. Accredited investors have the limited opportunity to participate in an equity ownership interest of the Club via Signet, LLC’s 50% ownership of the JV. For a virtual tour and information about the opportunity to partner in this project, read more here.